Welcome to Odessa Upper Elementary!
|ODESSA UPPER ELEMENTARY|
|1100 W. Cox School Rd, Odessa, MO 64076|
|Phone: 816-633-5396 Fax: 816-633-4299|
|Principal: Debbie Schweikert|
|Secretary: Jennifer Wilson||Counselor: Annette Robinson|
|Secretary: Amanda Kleoppel||Outreach Worker: Andi Phillips|
Odessa Upper Elementary Bulletin
The mission of OUE is to teach students to become responsible learners.
April 28th, 2017
- Instruction time begins promptly at 7:50 a.m. daily. If your child is not eating breakfast and is a car rider or walker, then they should not arrive on school premises before 7:25 a.m. Supervision is not provided prior to 7:20 a.m. Upon their arrival, students should report directly to the gym. However, for those students eating breakfast, the cafeteria will be open at 7:20 a.m. Please keep the drop off lane clear of parked cars prior to 7:10 a.m.
- School dismisses daily at 2:35 p.m. Car rider pick-up lane opens at 2:00 p.m.
- Early release dismissal is at 11:20 a.m.
Reminders: OUE will be MAP testing daily from April 3rd-April 28th. Encourage your student to eat healthy and get plenty of rest.
Caught Being Good will run from April 12th-April 28th.
- Friday: #1 Tony's Pizza, #2 Parmesan Chicken Sandwich, #3 Popcorn Chicken Salad
- Monday: #1 Chicken Nuggets w/ Italian Bread, #2 Hamburger Mac N Cheese w/ Italian Bread, #3 Mandarin Orange Chicken Salad
- Tuesday: #1 Chicken Nachos w/ White Queso, #2 Cheeseburger, #3 Ham & Cheese Roll-Up Munch-able
- Friday: anyone who hasn't been a pledge leader (Parsons)
- Monday: Chloe Wade, Gage Westerhold, Ethan Kidd (Hagerty)
- Tuesday: Luke Tate, Jansen Todd, anyone who hasn't been a pledge leader (R.Smith)
*Please send pledge leaders to the office by 7:50 a.m.
Student Dates of Interest:.
- April 28th - MAP Testing Ends
- May 1st - Activities Club - 2:45 p.m.
- -OUE PTO PLUS+ Parent Fine Arts Night
- -Art Show - 5:00 p.m.
- -Honor Choir - 6:00 p.m.
- May 2nd - OUE Breakfast with Mom
- -STUCO - 2:45 p.m.
- May 3rd - OUE Breakfast with Dad
- May 4th - Third Grade Day at the K Field Trip.
- May 5th-Fifth Grade Law Enforcement Day Field Trip
- -OHS DECA Carnival for Third & Fourth Grade
- -MAP Make-Up Ends
- May 8th - Fifth Grade Move-Up Day
- May 9th - Third Grade Field Day - a.m.
- -Fourth Grade Field Day - p.m.
- May 10th - Third Grade Field Day - a.m. (Make-Up)
- -Fourth Grade Field Day - p.m. (Make-Up)
- May 11th -Fifth Grade Kickball Tournament
- -Randy Nadler Assemblies - 12:00 p.m. & 1:15 p.m.
- -OUE PTO Dough for Schools Pizza Hut Night
- May 12th - Title One Breakfast & Books - 7:00 a.m.
- -All-School Cook Out
- -Fifth Grade Kickball Tournament (Make-Up)
- May 15th - Fourth Grade Bump City Field Trip
- May 16th - OUE Move Up Day
- -Perfect Attendance Field Trip to Main Event
- May 17th - Awards Assembly in the Classroom - 8:00 a.m.
- -Awards Assembly in the Gym - 8:45 a.m.
- -Best of OUE - 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- -Early Release - 11:20 a.m.
- -End of 4th Quarter - Report Cards go Home